Wireless Egg Node™
Wireless Egg Node™ identifies exact locations where egg damage takes place!
Wireless Egg Node™ (or Smart Egg) provides a real-time measure of shock, vibration, rotation, tilting and temperature to which eggs are subjected, helping to monitor egg conveying, grading and packing installations and transportation extending from laying location to point of sale.
Wireless Egg Node™ identifies exact locations where eggs are damaged. This allows appropriate corrective action to reduce breakage and losses, thus to improve operational efficiency and enhance the profit for egg-production farms and hatching companies.
Manufacturers of grading and packing machines use Wireless Egg Node™ to ensure that conveyor systems run smoothly and are well-adjusted.
Wireless Egg Node™ Attributes:
- Mimics the shape, size and weight of an egg for reproducibility of data
- Measures external forces on eggs including vibration, rotation, tilt, inclination, shock and acceleration along the chain extending from collection through packing, transport and in-store handling.
- Incorporates a high-speed tri-axial ± 40 G accelerometer with an internal temperature sensor.
- Super accurate (+/- 0.1 C°) Internal Temperature sensor, especially for hatching eggs.
- Water resistant and can pass through standard washing installations
- Scalable, data transmitted up to 2 km (1.2 mile) line-of-sight
- Network supports up to 128 Wireless Eggs simultaneously!
- Supports continuous, burst and event-triggered sampling and data-logging with transfer of data to an internal memory
- Extended internal memory – 16 Mb capable of storing up to 8,000,000 data points
- Up to 6 months continuous use without charging (in 1 sample / second rate)
- Simultaneously transmit real-time data and log to memory.
- User-programmable sample rates up to 4096 Hz
- High speed sampling, node-to-node synchronization up to +/- 32 microseconds
- Preservation of data integrity under most operating conditions
- Remotely configure Egg Nodes, acquire and view sensor data with ORKA Node Controller® software
- Stand-alone radio communication (2.4 GHz), enabling extended communication range exceeding Bluetooth™ devices
- Simple, user-friendly ORKA Node Controller® Graphing Software that includes:
- Each of the three axes of acceleration separately
- Total impacting force
- Zoom in/zoom out for granular detail of events
- Remarks and point of interest on the real time chart
- Provides reports, real time charts and data recording.
- Compatible with laptop computers and tablets running Windows operating system with USB port.
- Video tutorials
- Offered with tablet (optional)
- 1 year full warranty
|Wireless Potato Node™ Set includes:|
- Carrying case
- Base station + antenna
- USB communication cable
- 1 Wireless Egg
- Node Controller® software
- Tablet (optional)
Internal temperature, 1channel
|Measurementrange||±40gstandard (±10g , ±20gconfigured)|
|Accelerometerbandwidth||DC to1 kHz|
|Anti-aliasing filter bandwidth||1.5 kHz (-6 dB attenuation)|
|Accuracyandresolution||±0.1°C(over full range)|
|Sampling modes||Continuous, periodic burst, event triggered|
|Samplingrates||1sample / hour to4096samples / second|
|Wireless communication range||Outdoor / line of sight: 2 Km (ideal)800 m (typical)
Indoor / obstructions: 50 m (typical)
|Radio Frequency||License free 2.405 to 2.480 GHz with 16 channels|
|Powersource||3 x 3.6 V ½ AA batteries (Saft LS 14250 recommended)|
|Battery Input Range||0.8V to 5.5V|
|Compatiblegateways||Egg Node BaseStation|
|Software||NodeControllerTM Software compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Regulatorycompliance||FCC(U.S.),IC(Canada),CE (Europe), JET (Japan)|